Wednesday, April 13, 2005

knowing myself


it was me Posted by Hello

Knowing myself..
I once knew this simple and happy girl.
Who always had a smile on her face
Whenever I see herAs she enters the class,
everybodyLooked at her.
She’s late again, but she doesn’t care
This simple girl which everybody
Knew as a joyful and happy person
When tomorrow came everybody starts to wonder,
and She accepted insults from the words of the teacher
Its so strange to think about it, why
She tried to hide something which we
Thought we knew
She seems so quiet, she seems so sad
She seems like theres nobody to hold her hand
I asked her what bothers her.
She never told me anything,
and started to cryI pity her, but I couldn’t help her
She wanted to be alone
So I couldn’t come near her.
Seeing myself in the mirror.
remembered The sadness in her eyes.
It was me all along..
the happy girl who cried

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home