Monday, April 04, 2005

being in love with a stranger


falling for a stranger Posted by Hello

Have you ever wondered if I loved you
have you ever wondered if I care..
have you ever thought if I’m thinking of you
have you ever thought if I’m there

every single word from you..
means so much to me..
and every little thing you do..
makes me smile through the rest of the day

hate me if you mustbut I beg you to love me
this might sound strange
but your portrait is here to stay

I feel so selfish, so selfish everyday
Why I chose you.. and yet
You might not choose me

Please believe me.. for I know what is true
Please forgive me.. for I am such a fool
Your name echoes in my head..
Your smile is tattooed on my head..
I love you so.. yet you don’t love me
I need you so..
but still..
you don’t know me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home