Monday, April 04, 2005

waiting silently forever


long for your arms Posted by Hello

Years of hiding sadness in my every smile
Is for you not to worry about the pain inside
Its hard to keep this or even throw it away
Cause no matter what happens this love will always stay
I have no right to cry, I have no right to make you sad
It’s hard to think you’ll always be with me
Cause in your heart you and me are apart
I wish upon the bright shining star
As tear drops fall beneath my eye
It’s hard to accept the things she does
Cause when you cry, double I cry
I hate to see you cry all night
Cause I do hate to cry for none
I love u,I wish you’d see that
I want you soon, but I’m demanding too much
After all my hiding and waiting
The time has come for me to say it
All my life I prepared for this moment
To say I love you, and i'll only leave you till you say it
As I wait for the heat to arise.
You finally told me your reply
As your voice passed through my ear
A tear drop fell, and breaked my heart apart
I was too late to admit the truth
Cause you said you love me, but now its her.
I wish I told you earlier, but I was too afraid.
And now it all fade away.
Just like she was to you
The pain still lingers on,
as day turns to night
I still had the feeling of keeping you in sight
I don’t wanna cry I don’t wanna fall
I don’t wanna think about the days
That made me stumble and fall
Now I’m back loving someone new
But theres one thing bothering me.
Is he like you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home