Monday, April 04, 2005

dangerously in love..


DANGER Posted by Hello

i desperately open my eyes to the truth of reality
that there are these captures in life which always bothers me
i wish you could open my heart,
i wish you could understand
that i could never leave you,
and that's a promise till' the end
if only you knew that my love for you has never been stronger than before
then you would think if your love is strong enough to satisfy me too
but why can't you see that, why can't you understand
that i can't let you go.
why is it hard to take this big peice away from me just to make me whole..
i don't know if you've noticed i don't know if you feel it
i'm really damn crazy for you, now tell me did you see it?
i really love you,and i'll always will.
so now you tell me it's so hard to forget
i thought you loved me so why can't you fight for me.
why can't you understand that it's really you whom i'm after with
i cried for you each night i'm not with you,
please don't take this wrong
but i'm dangerously in love with you,
though you don't see it all. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home