Monday, April 04, 2005

she had your heart


she had it.. Posted by Hello

she had your heart
it's raining again and my heart still bleeds

this is the perfect moment to feel you near me..
i feel so cold.. please come near me..
i need to hear your soft wonderful voice,
so this coldness will melt just even for a moment.
as i looked out the window..
i saw beautiful flowers..
it's amazing how they change,
as the seasons enters it's cycle...
i imagine you as this beautiful flower..
who looks so wonderful each and everyday..
but i wonder if you changed
or are you still the same the rain has stop.
.as my heart stopped from bleeding
it's such a wonderful day
cause the laughter is beginning
after a while.. there's always goodbye..
your gone again and i miss you tonight
i wish you were by my side,
so that i don't have to suffer..
i miss you always every night..
and every day still follows..
it's just a normal day..
to always to think of you and
it's just a normal dream to always dream about you..
my heart reaches for you..
but i coudn't find you..
i guess your heart isn't with you..
she might have taken it from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home