Monday, April 04, 2005

past or present


broken Posted by Hello
past or present
i hate to think your back again

i hate to think your always in mind
i hate the days you left me behind
i hate you always saying goodbye
i love him so.. but you changed everything
why i started to love you more again
and why i stumble and fall
he loves me so very much..
but i couldn't love him for yet i loved another..
another so much better..
this is what my present life is all about..
but then again i asked myself
why you keep on coming back..
and why i can't forget about the past
you leaved me so i wouldn't get hurt
you never talked to me just to forget al
li wouldn't want to hurt anyone
anyone who lights up my life
i wouldn't wanna hurt someone
like the times i suffered for your love
i need to forget everythingbut i wouldn't like it..
cause in my heart i would choose
harsh times to love you rather
than feeling empty and dull inside
i feel so weak.. i need your warm embrace
cause this war between my past and my present
makes me worthless and oh so tired..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home