Monday, April 04, 2005

back from the past


it takes time Posted by Hello

i woke up early in the morning
asking myself why your smile was in my head all night
when I saw you I didn’t know what to do
when I talked to you I didn’t know what to say
when you held my hand I didn’t know what I felt..
you were my past.. and my only past
you were a very big part of me
it’s true I love someone new
but how come I feel so weak
so weak that I wanted to have you forever
I thought I don’t have feeling for you anymore
Because you were the past
After a long period of time
I finally saw you
Your smile that mesmerizes meI felt weak..
I wanted to give up everything
just because I stared at your eyes
Even thought it was just for a while..
I wish that god never let us see each other again
For that day made me my old self
My self which I was weak and stupid
I felt it was my lose althought it was yours
I see curiosity in your smile
I see my past in your eyes
I wanted you back.. oh so much.. but yet
You never noticed me even thought for a while

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home