Monday, April 04, 2005

just for you


beauty Posted by Hello
Just for you
-= going back to the past..
a photo of you is tatooed on my mind..
your were my best friend..
your were my true friend..
your were the only one i dream about..
your were my life you were my love..
you are the reason why i still stand up..
everytime i see you smile.. l
ater on.. you'll start to cry..
i don't know why..i don't know how..
but all i know its because of her..
breaking your heart..
another day.. another sigh
another fool and a broken heart
crying softly as u hold her hand..
i ran away.. as she left you out..
you stood where she left you with nothing but your crushed heart..
my door knocked as my heart pumped...
i opened up the door and saw teardrops drop..
you embrassed me tight so i let you cry..
but this pain inside is hard to hide..
i caught your eye..
as i ask you why?...
i love you so but her its her you cry..
everyday i keep this inside and everyday i cry to hide..
i love you so much but you love her till you die..
i was so stupid before to let moments pass..
now i realized i need you as you said in vibe...
you took my hand and wiped my tears..y
ou smiled at me and told me..
"i loved you before.. but i couldn't say it..
i love you before but i couldn't expresse it..
i loved you before but your heart wasn't mine..
now i love her.. and my heart is by her side.."
i stopped and thinked how harsh it was..
i loved you now as you love her now..
oh why oh why didn't we fall at the same time.
.and why did birds stop passing by..
that was the past and my only past..
it was very fast and it didn't last..
now i'm back as a brand new fool..
fooling myself..
just for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home