Wednesday, April 06, 2005

you are my life

it's late at night and i couldn't sleep
it's late at night and i imagine you sleep
previuosly i've waited for you
and previously i think of you
i couldn't sleep because of that simple thing
i couldn't sleep because i feel so sick

i don't feel alive anymore
because i don't feel you near me
a simple word from you is all i nead
to feel the warmth you're here with me
i miss you so, i wish you'd see that
who am i to tell you all this
i have no right, we are just friends
and friends we will always be

you once told me i was beautiful, i asked if it's true
all i heard was a simple yes, but it made me really smile more
but still i'm not so sure, if you apreciate me
or your just fooling me

i asked my heart if i really love you
but my heart didn't reply
it justed stayed quiet and continue to pump

i need you so, cause i'm about to die
my soul, my heart all of it is saying goodbye
i need your warmth cause my body is freezing cold
i need your hand to cover my bleeding soul
i need you so i need you now

for my heart only beats one thing
it's because
you are my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home