Monday, April 04, 2005

kill me or love me


killing romance Posted by Hello
Kill me or love me
Last night my heart wanted to burst out
Last night, I wanted to die
Asking you to end my life for me
never led to anything

I thought you never loved me.
I thought you never cared
I thought you would just leave me
And left me in this spell

Why am I feeling like this,
I’m feeling so very dead
Although you showed how much you care
It didn’t stop me from getting depressed

But in that short moment I felt happiness
Just when you comfort me then
My spirit was so lightened upI felt like I wanted to live

The sun has come and that night was ove
rYou are not with me again and
yet I feel so depressed
I need you oh so very much
I feel like your playing with my heart
Yet I’m not so sure

Crying in this moment doesn’t really make sense anymore
Why is it always when I cry I don’t even know why
And how come I don’t cry
when my heart is breaking right in your sight

I couldn’t take this anymore this very stupid feeling.
I wish I could die right now.
Though I’ll miss u’r loving feeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home